Skip to content
- It's fine to get our jewelry wet! Wear it in the shower or while swimming, just make sure to dry it afterwards!
- If the item becomes dirty or tarnishes in some way, clean it using plain soap and water - drying with a soft cloth.
- Before storing the item, make sure it's fully dry and is not stored in a moist environment.
- When storing, avoid storing it mixed amongst other jewelry, as the tarnish on those pieces may spread and damage the item.
- While wearing, avoid exposure to chemicals (including cleaning agents), and avoid wearing in environments where the item may be knocked.